MANGO SEED BUTTER SKIN BENEFITS
In skin care, we flock to mango butter for its moisturizing essential fatty acids. It’s rich in oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 acid; and stearic acid, a saturated fatty acid. These are ingredients that the skin readily recognizes, takes up, and uses to help add moisture to the skin and tightens and firms.
Here are some of the other ways mango benefits skin:
- Plumps the skin: Because it’s rich in vitamin C, mango butter can help encourage a more plump and tighter look. It also promotes a firmer appearance on skin.
- Natural source of vitamin A: Vitamin A is one of the natural ingredients that encourages a revitalized, glowing look. Since mango butter is a natural source of vitamin A, it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increasing skin’s overall youthful look.
- Treats dry skin: Dry patches, flakiness, and even sensitive skin can benefit from daily application of mango butter, which goes to work deeply moisturizing. Oh, and don’t forget your lips—mango butter works great as a lip balm.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Mango butter provides a more lasting type of moisturization, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles down the line.
- Protects from environmental stressors: This is a great perk with mango butter—when you apply it to your skin you carry around an extra bit of protection. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t wear sun protection, though!
- Soothes: Mango butter helps soothe skin.
- Calms insect bites and poison ivy: If you got bitten or were exposed to poison ivy on your last outing, reach for your mango butter. Its properties can help calm the itching and stinging so your skin can relax.
All this, yet mango butter is gentle on skin, and perfectly suitable for sensitive skin. We suggest you give it a try—and don’t forget that your eyes will love it in our anti-aging eye cream!